EW: Moving Targets EW: Moving Targets

Mmkay?

So tell me, do you play battlefield heroes, or why did you take the theme of it?

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

OMDG!

That rocked, too bad i wasnt logged in when i watched it! Got to watch it again, geeze.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

True

Oww man, i have the full version of this game, and that's pretty much what happens when i go play it :D
I got some stupid ass idea to build a huge staircase and then a zombie climbed it up and i died falling from it, and ofcourse far away from spawn point. But it was fun.

Captain Violence Captain Violence

Great!

I sure do love violence, atleast after this. I really hope for a sequel,
with more violence!

sorbitol responds:

Thanks a lot!

I have an idea for a sequel and, yes, it will involve more violence! And blood. And guts. And brains.

Thanks for the excellent score Santerio!

:D

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

AWESOMENESS

THAT WAS FREAKING BRILLIANT! Awesome animation (my favourite animation) Awesome sound quality, and awesome story! And it was still all in russian which is all new for me here on newgrounds so i give bonus freaking points for that too!
WOOT!

Nightwayfarer responds:

wehee! :D
btw sounds suck because of being 68kpbs ;)

Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Pretty good

it wasnt that crap the other ppl are saying, but i only laughed for the hole in the ceiling saying Mitsubishi, kikkoman asashi and the rest was just not quite fun.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

That was a whack.

Only thing i laughed for was the beginning where a guy is pouring down Egoraptor's ideas, and the rest was kinda lame.

Fistful of Madness Fistful of Madness

great!

that thing should be made as a game just like madness interactive!!! i liked the weapons and the cowboy theme!