EW: Moving Targets EW: Moving Targets

Mmkay?

So tell me, do you play battlefield heroes, or why did you take the theme of it?

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

OMDG!

That rocked, too bad i wasnt logged in when i watched it! Got to watch it again, geeze.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

True

Oww man, i have the full version of this game, and that's pretty much what happens when i go play it :D
I got some stupid ass idea to build a huge staircase and then a zombie climbed it up and i died falling from it, and ofcourse far away from spawn point. But it was fun.

APOKALYX APOKALYX

Tank...

I chose to be a mutant tank, so the second opponent cannot be won, i pushed "Repeat" for like 10 minutes, without hitting my enemy at all, the enemy wont hit me neither, and if he does, i dont take damage.

So give a slight chance of critical accuracy or something so the game could move a little for these inaccurate charecters.

Story line seems extremely fascinating as i am a post-apocalytpic fan.

Momentum Missile Mayhem 2 Momentum Missile Mayhem 2

One bad side...

Otherwise a great game but in the energy absorbing map, when i try to kill the god damn enemies with acceleration tower and black ball, the enemies just FLASH to the left side of the map and i cant do shit about it, they shouldnt be able to bounce too fast from the otherside of the map to the other one.

My Pet Protector My Pet Protector

Great!

Awesome game, but the ending sucks, i wanted to keep playing, good game, its not too complicated. But i guess i really didnt get the ranger thing which i started as, and ended up with a melee fighter. Next time make it not to end like that :P

Haywyre-Dubsonic(Album Samps) Haywyre-Dubsonic(Album Samps)

Cool!

I can definetily notice your roots to Hip Hop from these beats.

This is something that keeps dubstep genre diverse and changing!

xKore - UMAD? wip xKore - UMAD? wip

You got in a mix!

I was searching the youtube for really brutal dubstep beats, and guess what?

You got 3 songs in it!

"/watch?v=gE-uH0OVL_Y"

Have you thought of making your own channel anytime soon?
I've been secretly awaiting for that, you would gain a LOT more views.

Come on down Come on down

Allmost

Well technically this was quite okay, but personally i think that the wobble should have been lower octave ; )